Thursday, March 22, 2012

Hello all. Thought I would give this a try, see what happens.

Just a little about me so you will know who's running off at the keyboard. I'm 57 years old and among other things I am a hobby beekeeper, bass fisherman, amateur astronomer and woodworker. Here's my picture -

Enough about that. I LOVE BEEKEEPING! I wanted to start this to help other beekeepers with tips, suggestions and sharing ideas and what works and what doesn't. I also wanted a place where I may talk about other subjects that may be on my mind from time to time.

So, if you would like to contribute or share your knowledge or just want to vent, feel free to do so. I will be updating as often as possible but I check daily and hopefully will be able to post as well.

Good to meet you. Welcome and enjoy!


No comments:

Post a Comment